Apply for the ongoing Winrock International Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Winrock International job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Winrock International (Winrock) is a non-profit organization that works around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock strengthens the capacity of women, children, youth, civil society organizations, and businesses to actively participate in sustainable development and to positively impact society.
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Position Purpose :
Winrock International is searching for an experienced senior accountant to be responsible for cash accounting, treasury operations, and debt management, possessing a wide range of previous experience and is motivated by working in a fast-paced environment. Other special projects will be assigned as necessary.
Position Overview : This position is a member of the professional staff and routinely partners with stakeholders at all levels throughout the organization, including global Program Implementation teams, Shared Services, and other finance team members. The environment is quick paced and gives you space to “own” your areas and provides opportunities to learn new things. Winrock International strives to maintain work-personal life balance through optional work from home options, flexible work schedules, and other healthy lifestyle opportunities. This position pays top of market in Central Arkansas.
This is a hybrid position, requiring in-office presence at least one day a week.
- Manage treasury operations (including domestic and international bank account portfolio) including bank relationship management, verification of wires and ACH payments, reporting deposits and handling treasury platform inquiries.
- Account for federal letters of credit cash draws and reconcile to federal disbursement tracking system.
- Manage debt accounting and compliance reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash transaction journalization, forecast cash needs, and report regularly on key cash and debt metrics.
- Perform monthly financial review and closing procedure for specific financial statement areas, including manual journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and roll-forwards.
- Maintain other accounting responsibilities as assigned.
- Contribute to annual consolidated financial statement audit process, the preparation of the Form 990, and other compliance reports and filings.
- Engage with new accounting systems and initiatives to efficiently use the system, improve reports, and maximize process automation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting required. CPA preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 6 years of experience in a combination of corporate accounting and treasury accounting/operations.
Computer/Technical Skills: Has a deep knowledge of Excel and other data analysis tools and techniques to organize and analyze information. Costpoint experience a plus. Analysis experience with Access, PowerBI, or SQL is preferred.
Communication Skills: Communicates well with stakeholders (preparation, respect, diplomacy) about requests, initiatives, policy, problems, and solutions.
Language: Fluency in English required.
Required Travel: Occasional domestic travel as assigned.
Also see: Chime Job Recruitment – U.S.A
- Understands and properly applies Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong individual contributor with a personal drive to excel, requiring minimal oversight and properly prioritizes regular assignments and special projects simultaneously.
- Delivers work that is organized, on-time, and accurate, striking the right balance of attention to the big picture and small details.
- High-proficiency learner and versatile to success in multiple areas of accounting.
- Thinks critically to evaluate a range of options and make decisions effectively and can articulate recommendations to stakeholders.
- Approaches challenges with personal motivation, curiosity, self-confidence, and energy; willing to try something new and learn from mistakes.
- Asks questions, challenges norms, and provides plausible improvements.
Physical Demands: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
As a condition of employment at Winrock, all US-based Winrock staff, regardless of location or must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Winrock offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package .
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and value diversity and inclusiveness. Winrock recruits, employs, trains, promotes and compensates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.
At Winrock we have a clear mission: Empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity and sustain natural resources through unwavering dedication to accountability, equity, innovation, integrity and transformation.
Winrock knows that its success comes from the hard work and steadfast dedication of its diverse workforce. Winrock remains committed to maintaining diversity, inclusion and equity across the entire organization
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you