Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Developer
- We’re looking for a skilled web developer to develop a cutting-edge website for our business and management journal.
- The ideal candidate should be a talented artist with extensive technical expertise who can work alongside our team and independently.
- The web developer will have an immediate effect on our brand and that of our clients’, as well as an ongoing impact in solidifying our industry-wide reputation for stellar design.
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.