Applications are currently welcomed from motivated and exceptional candidates for University of Adelaide CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship on Analysis of radioisotope adsorption to geological substrates commencing study in 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is highly competitive and available for Postgraduate Research applicants. The intended scholarship will be for up to 3.5 years, and is worth of $28,854/pa (indexed annually) + $5,000/pa for both domestic and international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $28,854/pa (indexed annually) + $5,000/pa
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Apply: AAU 3rd ASRIC-UEMF PhD Scholarships for African Students 2022-2023(Fully-funded)
DETAILS | University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Scholarship
This CSIRO – University of Adelaide jointly funded PhD opportunity has been established to support a full-time PhD student who is looking to commence research in the applied fields of physics, geology or chemistry. This project includes a 3-month CSIRO internship.
To be eligible for the University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide. View PhD eligibility requirements
- Hold Australian First Class Honours, or equivalent
- Be able to commence study in Semester 2, 2022
Successful applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – $28,854/pa (2022 rate, indexed annually). Details of terms and/or benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
- CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship – $5,000/pa + additional operating funds
Also Apply: John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students 2022
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship should submit Expressions of interest to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email (email@example.com) with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: August 01, 2022
Leave a Comment