University of Jos, UNIJOS IJMB Form is out. The University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2021/2022 IJMB programme admission form is now obtainable online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB Programme under the Non-NUC Funded Programmes (NNUCFP) of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for Arts and Social Sciences disciplines.
UNIJOS IJMB Admission Requirements
Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the following subjects, English Language and Mathematics inclusive: History, Government, Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Geography, CRS, IRS, Hausa, Arabic Language and Literature in English.
How to Apply for UNIJOS IJMB Form
Application forms are available online and can be obtained on the University website: www.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500) through the Remita Payment Platform with effect from.
SEE ALSO: University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship for Studies in the UK
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE FORM:
- Visit the Remita (www.remita.net) account and click on Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDS- Click “University of Jos”
- Name of Service- Click “IJMB Programme”
- Purpose- Click “Purchase of forms”
- Provide a personal and functional email and phone numbers
- Codes will be sent to the email/phone numbers
- Candidates can then access the forms on-line
- Candidates are expected to print a hard copy of the submitted online form
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All candidates are expected to submit a hardcopy of the completed forms to the office of the Senior Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Programmes, University of Jos, Room 106 Academic Block, Bauchi Road Campus or IJMB Coordinator’s Office, Township Campus, Murtala Mohammed Way, Jos.
SEE ALSO: University of Bradford Scholarships for Domestic and Foreign Students 2022
For more inquiries, please call: 08037024767 or 08035952971.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Leave a Comment