Apply for the ongoing South Pole Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This South Pole job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Corporate Functions team is the “enablement engine” of South Pole. Behind the scenes, we provide the business with world-class solutions and best practices that sustain business growth and success. We cover key areas such as Finance, HR, Office Management, Legal, IT, Operations, etc. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
Location: London, United Kingdom
Experience: Mid Career/Advanced
From renewable energy to waste management to forestry, biodiversity and agriculture: South Pole is globally one of the largest developers of climate projects, focussing on the global South. But in order to achieve a world of net-zero emissions, we need to scale up even more and convince more entrepreneurs, technology developers, industries, investors and landowners to embark on a low-carbon future with us. For this, we need you!
As Senior Project Partner Marketing Manager for our Climate Projects business line, you will lead the creation and execution of our marketing strategy for Europe. You will help attract and retain partners, communities, landowners and project owners ensuring a solid pipeline of future climate action projects. You will promote the extraordinary expertise of our team and our capacity to deliver high-quality climate action projects and convert these into valuable mitigation and net positive efforts for clients. This is an exciting role which would suit an accomplished B2B marketer with a good strategic approach, communication skills, experience with working in emerging and developing countries, campaign experience, digital foundations and a confident client-facing manner.
Also see: World Bank Group Job Recruitment – U.S.A
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the creation and execution of a market and partner engagement plan for Europe in collaboration with the Business Line Directors and Europe leaders
- Develop materials and assets to strengthen our offering to project owners by maximizing the marketing value of our activities and core competencies
- Identify and represent South Pole at major industry events
- Constantly screen existing communication approaches between the unit’s practices and external parties e.g. partners, project owners, regulatory bodies etc. and always strive to enhance our communication quality/methods and improve our project partners and other stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Support and coordinate with the unit’s operations team in order to review and improve the quality of our pitching slides, looking into marketing and engagement angles, in all unit practices
- Showcase a series of our running projects and those in development on the website and through other mediums to demonstrate track record to other project partners
- Elevate the profile of South Pole’s technical skills and ample experience in being a leading developer of carbon and biodiversity projects (project structuring, methodology expertise, MRV, implementation and innovation)
- Develop campaigns to target carbon and biodiversity project owners or those with the potential to develop such projects, to support the business development activities to these important customer segments
- Work with the communications team to ensure the global South Pole brand supports the Climate Project business plan
- Work with targeted media outlets and other partnerships to position South Pole as the go-to partner for carbon reduction project structuring and implementation activities
- Coordinate activity across the wider Marketing and Communications Teams to share best practices, learn from other areas and create “one South Pole” approach
- Be a CRM super-user to champion a digital sales and marketing process in the business line
- Degree in marketing, business or other relevant subjects
- Extensive experience working in marketing, communications or client/stakeholder engagement managing a plan and with strong sales and client interactions
- Knowledge of environmental and sustainability topics and experience in building campaigns around these topics
- Demonstrable competence in digital marketing techniques or marketing automation systems
- Experience leading a marketing team
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic international environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner effectively with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Fluent in English
- Valid work authorisation
- Fluent in Spanish, French, Bahasa Indonesia or Portuguese a strong plus
- Proven experience in working on strategic solutions for and with clients is a real plus
- Ability to create content/support the delivery of thought-leadership within the Regional Team
- Ability to think strategically to share how local campaigns can translate into wider South Pole benefit
- Experience in developing new product collateral and supporting a new product launch
What we offer
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you