Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer (Pipeline)
Academic Qualifications / Training
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering or relevant Engineering Discipline
- Relevant QHSE training
- Strong Engineering Design experience
- Relevant software training
- Onshore pipeline installation experience
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in major projects in the Oil & Gas Construction or Petrochemical Industry, and at least 3 years as a Lead HDD and Thrust-bore experiences will be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies:
- Conversant with the use of AutoCAD software
- Able to interpret Pipelay Analysis
- Conversant with Structural Mechanics Theories
- Conversant with Engineering codes and standards i.e DNV
- Conversant with other related Oil & Gas Engineering and Materials Codes and Standards e.g API, ASME, ASTM etc
- Conversant Topography and Geotechnical Surveys
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of engineering design installation, testing and commissioning of onshore pipelines and structures
- Good knowledge of Company Management System (CMS) ensuring compliance to quality, safety, health environment and safety (QHSES) requirements
- Good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be solutions-oriented and able to identify key issues and patterns in complex situations.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.