MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Business Operations, Transformation Office
Job Identification: 1127
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager, Transformation Office
Division: CEO’s Office
- Support the CEO in framing business problems; finding and analyzing relevant data to solve strategic business issues.
- Support ExCom to drive key organizational initiatives, culture, and process improvements projects.
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative research and analysis to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Support drafting, review, and compilation of ExCom meeting packs
- Track implementation of resolutions from ExCom and management committee meetings
- Develop and maintain processes and systems to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO’s Office.
- Prepare briefing materials and presentation decks to support the CEO’s meetings, speeches and presentations (internal & external), in consultation with the Corporate Communications department.
- Analyze and report performance based on strategies and business goals and recommend areas needing improvement.
- Continue to enhance transparency (using dashboards) on performance and progress.
- Gather insights from trends, benchmark and global practices on MTNN customers and provide solutions to improve customer experience.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including achievement of MTNN NPS targets.
- Coordinate execution of strategic initiatives and high priority internal/external projects.
- Enhance information flow between senior management and the CEO’s office.
- Build strong relationships with critical stakeholders.
- Collaborating with ExCom to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Track monthly performance of CEO Scorecard
- Support the development of a highly capable internal consulting team within the Transformation Office that provides critical thinking to the CEO’s Office.
- First Degree in a related field
- Possession of Project Management certification or an MBA is advantageous
- Fluent in English.
- 9-17 years work experience which includes:
- Management track record of 3 years or more
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a global/multinational management consultancy (understanding emerging markets)
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft Excel (VBA preferred; ability with pivot tables, arrays, and nested-formulas strongly desired), Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Proven strong financial analysis, budget planning and management experience skills.
- Experience driving execution of business transformation projects
- Creating strategy documents to address business problems
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects within a program.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2022 at 12:26 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online