Apply for the ongoing Save the Children Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Save the Children job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
Job Title: Event Facilitator
Experience: Mid Career
Closing Date: Jul 7, 2022
Save the Children International’s (SCI) Global Fundraising and Marketing Hub are looking for a skilled Facilitator to facilitate our global fundraising leadership meeting. This will be a hybrid event taking place in The Hague and online. Participants will be travelling from over 20 countries and joining online from up to 30. The event will take place over 2-4 days and focus on networking, community building and key fundraising issues for the organisation.
- Work with SCI to develop final event agenda.
- Advise on techniques and methods to ensure the sessions are interactive and engaging.
- Facilitate 2-4 day in person event.
The event itself will run over 2-4 days (over 19th-23rd September 2022). An additional 2 days for agenda development and event preparation will be required in July/August 2022.
Competencies, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Proven and demonstrated broad knowledge of and ability to utilize principles, methods, techniques and systems of facilitation.
- Experience facilitating high-level leadership events.
- Proven knowledge of NGOs and private fundraising.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and an ability to work independently and in high-pressure situations under tight deadlines.
Deadlines and Expressions of Interest
- Expression of interest outlining how the trainer/facilitator meets the selection criteria and their understanding of the ToR.
- A summarized description of the scope of work and the intended methodology to be used.
- An example of similar pieces of work completed recently.
- CV outlining relevant qualifications and experience.
- Itemized financial proposal.
Where we Work – Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. Expressions of interest to be emailed to Shannon Green at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th July 2022. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Employee Status: Fixed Term
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you