Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administration Manager
Ref No: S&M-0002
Location: Okpella, Edo
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports To: Head, Sales Administration
Direct Reports/ Subordinates : Sales Admin Officers (Okpella Cement)
- Provide administrative support to drive and manage the sales function to ensure timely initiation, confirmation, documentation and reporting of all sales administration-related transactions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of country-wide plans for sales regions and representatives.
- Design and oversee the implementation of a strategic plan for the Plant Sales Admin unit.
- Manage timely processing of customers’ sales orders to ensure promptness of service delivery.
- Oversee the processing and documentation for regional customers’ sales transactions ensuring adherence to target dispatch and desired product mix
- Monitor to ensure the right information is provided on sales orders, invoices and receipts to customers for all transactions.
- Coordinate ATC administration, printing, availability to transport for dispatch and subsequent validation
- Maintaining interactive engagement with other stakeholders (regional sales directors, corporate sales, logistics, transport, production, weigh bridge, parking plant, control, finance etc.) in the value chain to ensure optimum dispatch target achievement
- Coordinate periodic update of customers’ information foe way billing validation
- Maintain periodic and accurate tracking of loaded and unloaded ATCs, outstanding ATCs, TAT, Unmigoed transactions, and fuel master location update for control
- Track inter regional and depot stock transfers
- Track credit-based sale transactions staying up-to-date on due payment dates and prompting relevant regional sales representatives for timely follow up for payment.
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date sales records/ documentation.
- Continuously monitor and report on sales performance across the country.
- Oversee provision of support to sales and marketing end-users on SAP or other applications and escalate to IT helpdesk where necessary.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Sales Administration.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
- SAP and MS Suite
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Very good understanding of sales planning, monitoring and reporting approaches.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically to appreciate the impact of various policies and issues on the organisation’s business.
- Very strong information management skills.
- Very good leadership and people management skills.
- Very good relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Very good project management and organisational skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online