Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Safety Manager – Customer Trucks Empowerment Scheme
Reference ID: Safety Manager ctes001
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: DCP – Logistics
- Ensure deployment of safe driving improvement programs for the Customer Trucks Empowerment Scheme (CTES).
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop road transport standard operating procedures/policies and cascading to customers & other key stakeholders.
- Develop key performance indicators, keep a record of incidents, monitor trends, and carry out performance analysis.
- Participate in regular meetings with sales & marketing management, assessing and addressing safety issues and implement improvements towards safe CTES operations.
- Develop a safety inspection checklist for CTES trucks and carry out regular safety inspections to ensure their safe operation.
- Lead investigations of all road traffic incidents and share learnings amongst key stakeholders.
- Set up a CTES accident review panel that will review fatal/serious accidents.
- Manage the Defensive Driving Training program for CTES drivers.
- Promote and uphold safety awareness amongst CTES customers.
Skills and Bahaviours:
- First Degree B.Sc + Certification in Safety Management.
- M.Sc Degree will be an advantage.
- 10 years relevant working experience as HSSE professional in either the Manufacturing/Construction/FMCG/Oil and Gas Industry.
- Highly skilled incident management (incident reporting, investigation, analysis and follow up on the implementation of corrective actions)
- High experience in the use of Tripod Beta or any other Root Cause Analysis Tools and Techniques will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in performance analysis and change management
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online