Apply for the ongoing RTI International (RTI) Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This RTI International (RTI)job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
RTI Health Solutions(RTI-HS) is the place you turn when you need substantiated, authoritative evidence and advice. We are scientists first—academically-trained, credentialed researchers who know how and when to apply the appropriate research methodologies to your real-world applications and situations. We care about doing what’s right and what’s relevant, so you can make good, safe, and timely decisions about your pharmaceutical, medical device, or diagnostic products.
We continue to grow and would like you to join the business development team.
Job Title: Associate Director, Business Development-HEOR
Location: United Kingdom
Sector: Non Profit
Experience: Mid Career
Working from your remote office, ideally located in England, but also with the possibility of being located within other areas of the United Kingdom, you will provide business development expertise to build and strengthen relationships across RTI-HS targeted clients. Your goal will be to increase awareness of RTI-HS services, generate RFPs and convert them to project awards, with a focus on our global pharma and biotech clients and across all of our provided services, including:
- Health Economics
- Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Market Access and Outcomes Strategy
- Health Preference Assessment
- Survey and Observational Studies
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities at both new and existing pharma, biotechnology, diagnostic and medical device client companies, Acquire RFPs, Win contracts.
- Work closely with our Health Outcomes practice areas (Health Economics, Patient-Reported Outcomes, Market Access and Outcomes Strategy, Health Preference Assessment, Survey and Observational Studies, Epidemiology and Biostatistics) to develop strategies for presenting services to clients, increase the business development activities and ultimately win new work.
- Identify opportunities, then coordinate and lead presentations of our capabilities to new and existing clients.
- Establish and manage relationships with procurement groups within client base
- Represent the company at professional conferences.
- Assist in collecting information on clients and contacts in the CRM system, and then contribute to optimizing strategies for client outreach and targeting.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in health related or business management fields. Masters degree a plus.
- 3+ year’s successful and progressive business development experience, with a proven track record selling health outcomes, market access and/or pharmacoepidemiology services.
- Ability to collaborate with members of the business development and technical teams in the best interest of the client and the company
- Experience providing health outcomes and/or pharmacoepidemiology services to pharmaceutical clients, either as a consultant or as an employee at a pharma company, is a strong plus.
- Candidate must have proven ability to drive in new requests for proposals and convert them to wins.
- Extensive relationships in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build relationships internally and externally.
- Strong business acumen, including financial skills.
- Highly independent, self-starter who is able to penetrate new companies with minimal direction and management.
- Focused, goal-oriented, and able to prioritize well.
- Excellent oral & written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you