Apply for the ongoing Relief International Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Relief International job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Relief International (RI) is a leading nonprofit organization working in 16 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty.
Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach which we call the RI Way emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
RI includes the four corporate members of the RI Alliance: RI-US, RI-UK, MRCA/RI-France and RI-Europe. Under our alliance agreement, we operate as a single, shared management structure.
Job Title: HR Intern: RI Staff Support
Experience: Mid Career
Background : The US government has set up a special immigration program called “US Refugee Admissions Program Priority2” which enables Afghan nationals to apply for a US visa if they have worked for an International NGO that is or was in receipt of USAID funding for their programs in Afghanistan. Relief International is supporting current and former staff in Afghanistan to submit an application through the P2 program. Requests for support are being directed to the RI office in Afghanistan, where the Human Resources team will receive completed referral packages. Once checked, these applications will be forwarded to the HR team at RI’s head office in the US, where they will be checked and verified, before they are submitted to the US government for consideration .
- Liaise with the RI HR team in Afghanistan re applications to be referred to RI head office.
- Check the applications that are received from the Afghan office and verify them against identity documents etc; and ensure none of the requireed elements are missing.
- Once checked and verified, forward the applications to the RI CEO for signature.
- Once signed, upload the application/referral documents into the US P2 program portal.
- Maintain a spreadsheet of all applications uploaded.
- Deal with any follow up queries, liaising with the RI HR team in Afghanistan.
Also see: ONE Campaign Job Recruitment – Canada
- Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
What you will learn in the internship
- How HR works to support international programs
- Interact with key staff in the organisation and represent the HR team
- Develop business understanding and ways of working
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Analytical and methodical.
- Must be an independent thinker, creative and not hesitant to suggest challenges, solutions or pose questions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience with superior attention to detail.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks for completion in a timely manner and with attention to detail.
- Dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
Salary : Unpaid, possible academic credit available.
RI Values: We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
Also see: Control Risks Job Recruitment – U.S.A
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you