Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO has been producing Okwuibome (OKW) Blend of crude oil since 2011. Okwuibome Blend is an established grade of crude oil recognized by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). OKW Blend is sought after by refineries in North America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Australia owing to its low sulfur and sweet crude quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience as a Human Resources Recruiter
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.