Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Site Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Professional Qualifications ICAN, ACCA, CIMA
- Minimum of 1 year in finance / accounting discipline, with relevant experience in Oil Services or banking.
- A good understanding of EPC would be an advantage.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Staff performance index.
- Key control failures (%)
- Number of critical or significant Internal Audit findings
- Magnitude of Audit adjustment (#).
Skills & Competencies:
- Communication – Mastery
- Teamwork – Mastery
- Change Management – Skill
- Problem-solving – Skill
- Results-oriented – Skill
- Leadership – Skill
- Analytical thinking – Skill
- Finance – Skill
- Project Management – Skill.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.