PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a leading financial service and advocacy group with primary focus on the Financial and Professional Services (FPS) sector of Nigeria providing advocacy, promotion, support and intervention services for the sector and its members.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Director – Youth Internship Programme
Reference Number: 130-PEO01218
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 3 to 6 months
Roles & Responsibilities
The role holder will provide strategic vision and strong leadership while directing the internship programme as articulated in the interns and employers journey experience document. The role holder will also ensure that the Youth Internship Programme achieves its objectives by doing the following:
- Identify a marketing partner to drive a well-articulated marketing campaign, aimed at cultivating quality employers, interns, and partnerships to the Youth Internship Programme
- Support the development of a communication plan and public advocacy to promote the activities of the programme
- Work alongside the technology team to identify the appropriate technology platform to drive the activities of the programme from recruitment to evaluation
- Support the implementation, configuration and test phase of the selected solution
- Keep senior management of the Youth Internship Programme and its stakeholders informed on programme status
- Draft the curriculum for the Youth Internship experience alongside Intern End-users, Youth Internship leadership & the membership team
- Support leadership in the recruitment and selection of staff of the Youth Internship Programme
- Recruit interns and match them with onboarded employers
- Prepare periodic progress reports to CEO and PSC
- Ensure interns and employers submit a report on their learning experiences, highlighting the lessons learned and their next steps
- Convene periodic stakeholders’ (donors, employers, PSC, Management of Youth Internship Programme, Interns, etc.) roundtable to communicate, assess, review the progress of the Youth Internship Programme
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the Youth Internship Programme and ensuring that set KPIs and strategic intents are achieved.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and other relevant certification
- At least 12 years’ experience preferably in Consulting
- At least 5 years’ management experience in strategy, project management or human resources
- Experience with recruiting, campus programme management and intern programme best practices.
Skills & Competencies:
- Talent Management
- Excellent Communication and facilitation skills
- Budgeting skills
- Research skills
- Digital savvy: must understand the digital world and the disruptive opportunities being created
- Proven track record of building and executing multiple programme
- Exceptional project execution and stakeholder engagement
- Leadership presence and credibility to interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Thorough understanding of the millennial generation
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about university recruiting and entry level talent
- Knowledgeable in programme management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.