Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc or HND
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as procurement officer in an engineering or a facility management company
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems
- Solid knowledge and experience in procuring engineering, civil, and mechanical items locally and internationally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.