ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Trust Advisor
Job Type: Full-time
Category: Legal Services
The Job Holder will:
- Deepen relationship with existing Trust clients & improve service quality
- Expand Private and Commercial Trust client base
- Increase scope of private trust service offering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop estate planning strategies that ensure very long term relationships with clients and their beneficiaries.
- Manage trust clients to deepen existing relationships and increase share of wallet.
- Secure and manage commercial trust mandates on behalf of the business
- Market potential clients to achieve a conversion rate that ensures the realization of Trust business targets for number of new clients and value of funds under management.
- Provide quarterly and annual Report to clients detailing activities in Trust Settlements.
- Work with ARM Trustees’ accountants to prepare financial year budget for the Trust Business and develop & implement strategies to achieve this budget.
- Monitor developments in the macro-economic environment in general and in the financial service sector in particular with a view to taking advantage of the emerging opportunities and minimizing the potential threats to the trust business e.g. changes in clients’ needs and values, competitor activities, regulatory changes, tax laws etc.
- Provide regular update to relevant Director on business activities and to resolve issues/problems relating to client relations and marketing that may arise from time to time.
- Work with other units in the Company to ensure smooth delivery of quality service to clients
- Generate new and creative ideas for new product development, to broaden the range of trust and estate planning services available to existing and potential clients.
- Update skills (marketing, investment management, analytical, relationship management and communication) through self-study, financial journals/magazines, the internet, and formal training programmes.
- Maintain a professional outlook and conduct at all times to project a positive image for ARM.
- Discharge other duties that may be assigned from time to time by your Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or MBA, LLB, BL. LLM, CFA is an added advantage, STEP Qualification and relevant experience in private and commercial trust and real estate.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post-university or call to bar experience in private and commercial trust, real estate or corporate legal practice.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skills in trust structuring and advisory;
- Demonstrated ability to expand business, grow client relationships and obtain client referrals;
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development
- Excellent communication skills, confident, with initiative, able to work independently as well as in a team, action oriented with ability to prioritize and manage varied and fast moving workload; ability to think strategically and adopt problem solving approach to issues; demonstrates leadership with business clients and other colleagues; must have strong drive towards learning and self-improvement
- General managerial / admin
- Leadership / influencing
- Organization and co-ordination skills
- Team building.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online