Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system. We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Personal Assistant will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Duties will include answering emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings, access control, preparing reports and presentations, amongst other things.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain an office filing system.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline, preferably one that is management-oriented.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good knowledge of event management will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
Method of Applicaion
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.