Apply for the ongoing Palladium Group Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Palladium Group job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact â€“ the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Job Title: Data and Reporting Manager
Location: Brisbane , Australia
Experience: Mid Career / Advanced
The Pacific Labour Facility (PLF) facilitates seasonal and longer-term work opportunities for Pacific workers in Australia. It connects Australian employers with Pacific workers under the newly introduced Pacific Australia Labour Mobility (PALM) scheme which combines the existing Pacific Labour Scheme (PLS) and Seasonal Worker Programme (SWP).
As the Data and Reporting Manager you will oversee the Pacific Labour Facility’s (PLF) engagement with the PALM scheme’s management information system and the integrity and reporting of data stored within the system. You will work with the different streams within the PLF to embed business processes which will support good data practices as well as ensuring dashboards and reporting is accurate, timely and adhere to legislation. Working closely with the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager you will be responsible for reporting against the PLF’s end of program outcomes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Quality, Learning and Performance Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Clarifying data governance arrangements, including clarifying roles and responsibilities for data management within each stream
- Supporting streams to develop internal processes, guidelines and checks that lead to quality data
- Identifying and delivering data-related training and capacity support for each stream
- Producing data reports that meet the information needs of key stakeholders, especially DFAT, sending countries and PLF streams
- Using data to support transparency and accountability of the PALM scheme, including the research of other organisations and partners
- Ensuring that PLF’s data reflects contemporary implementation of the PALM scheme, including of seasonal workers (when SWP data and seasonal implementation is transferred to the PLF), is accurate, timely, and meets Australian privacy legislation
- Participating in relevant data governance bodies, including the Executive Roadmap Planning and Data Working Groups Informing and supporting the PLF technology team on MIS enhancements that will enhance MIS utility for PLF business functions and reporting, as well as facilitating MIS use and create efficiencies for PLF streams
- Identifying where MIS development/changes will require changes to stream business processes and/or PLF’s data reporting
- Supervising the PLF Data Administrator and Data Entry Officer, ensuring that their inputs lead to improved data and reporting practices across the facility
- A relevant area of expertise, either through a qualification and/or professional experience related to management information systems / data governance / change management
- Significant relevant experience supporting organisations to embed the use of management information systems within their business processes
- Excellent multi-stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to communicate and work with different stakeholders from different disciplines
- Experience in facilitating change management within organisations
- High-level skills in identifying and synthesising key strategic and operational issues through a participatory process
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convert complex data/information into understandable messages for non-technical audiences
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home 2 days per week
- Modern office in central CBD location
- Great team culture with social activities and events
The successful candidate will be offered an initial contract to 30 June 2023.
We welcome applications from First Nations and Pacific Islanders. You must have valid Australian work rights to be considered for this position – visa sponsorship is not available.
This is a Brisbane based role with options for flexible working. Candidates who are willing to relocate for the position must do so at their own expense.
Applications close on 24 June 2022 and will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Also see: Cloudflare Job Recruitment -U.S.A
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion – Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or for any other circumstance, please email our team at email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss.
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you