Applications are hereby invited from highly motivated students for North American University Institutional Scholarships for Freshman and Transfer International Students to commence program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The Institutional scholarships are available to qualified undergraduate freshman and transfer students. Scholarship recipients must meet all University requirements for regular admission in the fall and spring semester for eligibility.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): North American University, USA
Host Institution(s): North American University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $12,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Lester B. Pearson International Students Scholarship 2022 at University of Toronto
DETAILS | North American University Institutional Scholarships
Full-time students (12 credits or more per semester) may qualify for scholarships toward their tuition and fees. Students will be responsible for all other expenses, such as admissions and housing application fees. Currently, NAU does not offer scholarships to graduate students.
All applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible, especially applicants outside the USA. Prospective international students should also be mindful about delays
To be eligible for North American University Institutional Scholarships, interested applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be freshman or transfer or international students
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must attempt at least 18 credit hours and meet the minimum CGPA requirements by the annual evaluation and renewal period.
- Students who meet or exceed the CGPA requirements will automatically qualify to renew their current Academic Merit Scholarship.
- Resident students that exceed CGPA requirements may also be eligible to receive an Academic Excellence Award.
- If the eligibility requirements are not met, the Academic Merit Scholarship will decrease by one level each evaluation period. Academic Excellence Awards may increase or decrease based on the student’s CGPA and will be replaced with the appropriate level each evaluation period.
- Students with less than 18 credits attempted are not eligible for review and will retain their current scholarship award until the next evaluation and renewal period.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
Also Apply: WITS TUB UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships for sub-Saharan African Nationals 2022
How-to-Apply: To apply for institutional scholarships, students must submit all supporting documents including SAT, ACT, high school transcripts, and previous college transcripts, by the requested deadline. Additional supporting documents will not be accepted once the initial scholarship award has been issued.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
Leave a Comment