Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Officer
Job ID: 61907
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Implementation and operation of Network security controls and management strategies to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and compliance of the banks network information assets.
- To Provide an operational Network Security support to ensure that the banks network is not compromised in anyway. The operation support includes Firewall rule access, Internet gateways, Internet based DDOS protection, Internet traffic advertisement and filtering, intrusion prevention and detection as well as ensuring that only secure services are permitted over the network.
- Ensure that all incidents are responded to, actioned and resolved within the required MTTR. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user,
- It is imperative that the housekeeping activities are conducted regularly as per the job requirements
- Provide high level competency with regards to mainframe Network security systems
- Works in tandem with the Operational Security and Information security teams to ensure security of the banks information estate
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Configure Install and Support all Security Software
- Responsible for administration of the firewall and monitoring of security tools
- Responds to Security incidents and coordinates with the Head IT Security to develop Security Strategies
- Stays current with technological changes that affect the security of the network, computers and other equipment
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree
- CCNA, CEH, CCNP
- 3 – 4 years experience in IT security, communication or Network.
- Expert Knowledge of a variety of network management tools, test equipment, circuits and routers.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stacks and firewall security in an inter-networking environment.
- Knowledge of quality of Service and experience designing/implementing QoS in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge in checkpoint, Cisco firewalls, switches and routers.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online