Are you a citizen of a developing country with a bachelor’s degree? Do you have the passion to advance your educational career are the postgraduate level? Then apply for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2022/2023.
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses with the mandate to support students from developing countries to pursue and achieve their educational goals.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MIPLC/DAAD
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Developing Countries
Also Apply: Wellcome Trust Job Recruitment For Strategy Lead – United Kingdom
MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2022/2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be from a developing country according to OECD DAC List and have not been living outside their home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- Possess at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above average results.
- Have received your last degree no more than six years before your application.
- Possess at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
- Full MIPLC fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- Travel allowance
- Mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC.
Also Apply: University of Bayreuth International Scholarships in Germany 2022/2023
How-to-Apply: Applicants who are interested in applying for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2022/2023 are to complete their application before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022
Leave a Comment