Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences, Bauchi various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Accredited Courses
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST)
- National Diploma Dental Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLT)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Fresh)
- Community Health Extension Worker (RE-Trainee)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (Certificate)
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (DHE)
- X-Ray Technician
- ND Dietetics and Nutrition
- ND Pharmacy Technology
- ND Health Information Management
- ND Environment Health Technology (EHO)
- ND Community Health
- HND Community Health
- HND Dental Therapy
- HND Environment Technology (Officers)
- HND Nutrition & Dietetics
- HND health information Management
- HND Pharmacy Technology
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Admission Requirements
Interested Candidates of Diploma Courses Must have Five (5) Credits in English, Mathematics Biology, Chemistry, and/or Physics.
While interested candidates for Certificate Courses must have three (3) Credits in English, Mathematics, and Biology.
How to Apply for Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Admission Form
All interested Candidates are Requested to obtain an application form at the cost of N4000 via Remita or through the college portal www.malikiyacollege.edu.ng to pay directly with your debit card. Candidates are warned that the college does not sell forms in any bank, any claim from on this should be disregarded, please.
Contacts: 08060053747, 07087298640,08067572578
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!