GTI Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Marina CMS, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expand the branch customer base through the opening of new active customer accounts and activation of inactive accounts.
- Creation of quality risk assets.
- Ensure prompt repayment on due loans and keepthe Portfolio At Risk (PAR) within the guiding internal threshold.
- Contribute to revenue and profitability through mobilization of low-cost deposits.
- Safeguard the fixed assets of the branch.
- Support advocacy and migration of customers to the digital platform and other automated channels.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants with a minimum of 5 year’s work experience in the banking sector will be contacted.