Apply for the ongoing Kings College London Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Kings College London job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
King’s Business School is the business school of King’s College London located in London, the United Kingdom and is a constituent academic faculty of the university.
Job Title: Lecturer in International Political Economy with specialism in Heterodox Economics
Location: London, United Kingdom
Experience: Mid Career
The Department of European and International Studies is recruiting a Lecturer in International Political Economy with a specialism in Heterodox Economics. The post is open in terms of theoretical approach or research topic within the field of heterodox economics, the desire is for methodological expertise in quantitative skills and/or applied statistics. In particular, the post holder is expected to contribute to the teaching of International Economics, Applied Quantitative Methods and/or Applied Statistics, particularly for the BAs in European Politics and International Studies and the MA in International Political Economy offered by the department and the BA in International Relations to which the department contributes. The post holder will contribute to research-led teaching at UG and PGT levels, contribute to advancing the department’s research culture and grant capture efforts, and work well with others in the department and across the School and Faculty.
- Contribute to the planning, organisation and delivery of innovative teaching activities within the department, and to ongoing curriculum development, particularly the BA European Politics and the BA European Studies, as well as the BA International Relations to which the department contributes. At Grade 7, design, develop and deliver a range of programmes of study.
- Contribute fully to developing and enhancing the research profile of the Department, School and College, including (Grade 6) establishing a track record of high quality publication, (Grade 7) having a track record of high quality publication.
- Develop and maintain individual/joint research projects in subject related areas. At Grade 7, contribute to the development of research strategies.
- Supervise and train postgraduate students to ensure their effective development.
- Act as personal tutor to students.
- Participate fully in assessment and examination process as appropriate using a variety of methods and techniques and provide effective, timely and appropriate feedback to students to support their leaning.
- Participate in and develop internal and external networks. At Grade 7, lead and develop networks.
- Conduct individual or collaborative research projects. At Grade 7, act as principal investigator and project leader.
- Contribute to departmental, School, Faculty and University administrative duties.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you