MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Performance Management & Organisational Design
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
- The Lead, Performance Management & Organisational Design (Lead PM & OD) shall assist to design and implement effective human resource policies, procedures and processes that will support the realization of the company’s performance management and organisational design strategy across all jurisdictions.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Manage the implementation of Main One’s performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit-driven.
- Ensure organisational KPIs are developed and cascaded to all departments.
- Ensure annual appraisals including 360-degree appraisals and Upward Feedback Surveys are carried out on time as required with improvements recommended.
- Liaise closely with the employees and managers to identify performance and development requirements and recommend ways to bridge gaps identified.
- Supervise the probationary process for new employees to ensure they are confirmed as at when due.
- Drive the Leadership Development, Career Development, Retention and Succession Planning program of the organisation.
- Manage the company’s organisational design process conducting bi-annual reviews with unit heads to ensure their unit structures are fit for purpose.
- Ensure organisational charts are up to date monthly and as required.
- Review/update of the MainOne Competency Framework as required.
- Support the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies to identify, select, hire and retain the best talent to meet the manpower needs of Main One.
- Analysis and reporting to provide key HR operational information on areas managed quarterly or as required to facilitate informed strategic decision making and control.
- Develop HR policies for managed areas to ensure they are relevant, responsive, up-to-date and properly understood organization-wide.
- Ensure that HR policies, practices, and procedures for managed areas are properly and consistently administered and lead to fair and consistent treatment of employees.
- Foster a conducive working climate by building and maintaining proactive relationships with employees to understand and manage their needs and concerns, consistent with Main One’s corporate goals.
- Assist to coordinate the development and maintenance of specialized human resource information and measurement/reporting systems
- Support the development and implementation of HR practices/initiatives which encourage employee engagement and involvement.
- Participate in other HR initiatives as may be required.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in HR management with at least two years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Working knowledge of the Labour Laws in our operational locations.
- Experience and understanding of leading practices as it relates to Performance Management, Recruitment, Leadership Development and Organisational Design
- Impeccable supervisory skills.
Demands of the Job
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to engage at C-Level
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in function
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good research skills
- Strong drive for excellence and innate curiosity for understanding how things work
- Dynamism and versatility.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online