King’s College London is currently receiving applications from suitably qualified for Ariyaratnam Scholarship commencing academic program 2022 – 2023 academic session. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students only.
This scholarship is to support one undergraduate student from either King’s Business School or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences. The Ariyaratnam Scholarship has been set up by an alumnus of King’s, Mr Ineeyan Ariyaratnam.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: £30,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | King’s College London Ariyaratnam Scholarship
This scholarship is to support one international undergraduate student in the:
- King’s Business School or
- Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
The scholarship is worth £30,000 and is intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees. Awards will be paid as £10,000 per year, up to a maximum of three years, directly towards your tuition fees.
To be eligible for King’s College London Ariyaratnam Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be starting a new undergraduate first degree in September 2022 at King’s
- Applicants must be liable for International tuition fees
- Applicants must be undertaking a programme in either the Faculty of Business (excluding the language joint honours courses) or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- Applicants must have a household income of £50,000 or less
- Applicants must have achieved AAB or above in their A-level examinations (or international equivalent).
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Ariyaratnam Scholarship, applicants must fill and submit the application form online. Please ensure that your personal statement and supporting evidence are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to supply documentary evidence of your financial circumstances with your application. If these are not supplied, your application cannot be considered.
To find out more about alternative scholarships and bursaries at King’s, please contact the Student Funding Office.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022