Apply for the ongoing Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is the largest faith-based nonprofit dedicated to serving vulnerable immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees in the U.S. Simply put, we resettle refugees, reunite children and parents, and rekindle the American Dream.
For more than 80 years, LIRS has been a champion for migrants and refugees from around the globe. Our legacy of compassionate service has made a difference in the lives of more than 500,000 people who have sought safety and hope in America’s communities. Our history reflects our own deep immigrant roots and passionate commitment to welcoming newcomers, especially those who are most in need.
Job Title: Gift Processing Specialist
Sector: Non Profit
Experience: Mid Career
If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) stands with and advocates for migrants and refugees, transforming communities through ministries of service and justice. We are a growing organization and seeking a Gift Processor to join our team. Reporting to the Director for Development, the Gift Processor will be responsible for the timely, accurate, and confidential entry of donor giving. The role will also process event registrations and constituent updates within the constituent relationship management platform, Salesforce. Use advanced functions to export and import data from several third-party platforms.
- Timely processing and acknowledgment of gifts, including gift entry, donor information updates, data imports and exports, data organization, and data hygiene.
- Ensure the accurate processing of pledges, pledge reminders, payments, and gift receipts, adhering to best practices in gift processing, data management, and donor stewardship.
- Accurately enter and update constituent information, including gift transactions, event registrations, peer-to-peer fundraising information, demographic information, and other related data in Salesforce.
- Produce donor correspondence including gift acknowledgments, emails, and tribute gift notifications for honorees/family members.
- Respond to donor transactions and giving inquiries via the giving inbox for development.
- Update and maintain gift processing procedures, protocols, and business rules.
- Assist with reconciling revenue between the development and finance units on a daily and monthly basis.
- Organize and maintain gift batch files and records.
- Perform maintenance and data cleanup protocols for Salesforce including deduplication of records, NCOA updates, and other global changes.
- Produce weekly gift reports for development staff and provide other related gift processing reports.
- Assist with departmental projects and tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 3 years of gift processing experience required; undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proficiency in database administration, prospect and constituent management, data imports and exports, developing reports
- Strong understanding of databases and best practices as they relate to data entry and integrity
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, problem-solve, follow through, and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- 10-key numerical data entry experience, preferred.
- Ability to work with complex, evolving issues and quickly develop expertise.
- Knowledge of data management systems, particularly Salesforce.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to navigate and collaborate with a diverse workforce.
- Commitment to LIRS’s core mission and values and an ability to model those values in relationship with colleagues and partners; commitment to empowering refugees and migrants.
Also see: USAID/BHA Job Recruitment – U.S.A
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you