Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Lead
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Coordinate and address IT related queries
- Engage Specialist Service Consultant or Vendor as required
- Develop and maintain register to reflect status of company IT licenses, soft wares and hardware’s including their expiration dates.
- Raise requests for procurement of new software’s and renewals of existing software’s
- Develop and maintain web-based IT issues register
- Develop and maintain Company IT processes and procedures including developing respective KPI’s
- Develop and maintain Company access control / timekeeping monitoring system and liaise with Company accounts department for direct reporting for weekly time management
- Support in-house engineering projects from an IT perspective ensuring relevant folder access etc
- Develop and maintain server structure based upon forecasted Company growth
- Develop and maintain Company IT systems and networks, ensuring the most effective architecture and functionality
- Advise on pro-active measures on company IT infrastructure to avoid breakdowns
- Administer the company Job portal and corporate website
- Produce weekly concise IT reports
- Develop IT training program for junior IT personnel
- Work with the HR and Media team to provide support for Company Web pages as required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timeliness in resolving I.T related issues
- Level of satisfaction for job portal users
- Minimum downtime of server access / internet access
- Level of engagement of employees and clients
- Employee Feedback
- Collaboration and Innovation.
- A minimum of First Degree in any related discipline.
- Computer expertise and/or knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal abilities
- Good co-ordination, monitoring and supervisory skills
- Proactive approach & attention to detail
- Ability to plan/anticipate critical issues and focus on sound resolution
- Excellent communication skills with a commitment to understanding customer requirements as well as business objectives.
- Ability to provide effective, strategic advice on the use of technology to achieve shared goals.
- Management skills needed to oversee IT initiatives and collaborations with various technical staff.
- Design skills needed to help develop company IT systems and networks, ensuring the most effective architecture and functionality.
- Commitment to supporting new technology implementation.
- Patience and ability to train users in both new and existing IT systems.
- Constant willingness to provide assistance with technical issues, as needed.
- Problem solving skills to revise existing systems and suggest improvements.
- Ability to produce concise yet thorough reports within IT and for other teams as needed.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A minimum of First Degree in any related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum Experience – 5 Years
- Other experience: A minimum of 5 years of working experience in similar role
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online