Apply for the ongoing International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This International Rescue Committee (IRC) job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading nonsectarian, voluntary organization providing relief, protection and resettlement services for refugees and victims of oppression or violent conflict. The IRC in Wichita has resettled more than 2,000 refugees since it opened and provided numerous program services to assist the refugee from their arrival through citizenship. The IRC Economic Empowerment project aligns with the Economic Opportunity focus area of the AmeriCorps VISTA program.
Job Title: Resettlement Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
Sector: Non Profit
Experience: Mid Career
The Resettlement Manager oversees the implementation and completion of all grants, contracts and activities related to resettlement services. Primarily, the Resettlement Manager is responsible for all quality assurance and compliance related activities and reporting via the supervision of case management and employment staff, interns and volunteers.
- Oversee daily operations of resettlement services, providing guidance, leadership and direct support in all aspects of service provision.
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring, and training of resettlement services team members and ensure they are managed in accordance with IRC’s People Manager Standards.
- Monitor the delivery of core resettlement services to ensure compliance with all program standards and grant requirements in accordance with the Reception and Placement, Matching Grant, Intensive Case Management, and Kansas State Office for Refugees (KSOR) programming requirements.
- Ensure that all electronic and hard case files and databases are maintained in accordance with contract requirements and all records required by IRC are submitted on time and in accordance with guidelines.
- Act as principal liaison with IRC Headquarters Processing unit on issues of case allocation and assurance.
- Oversee budget and approve expenses on Reception and Placement, Matching Grant and other resettlement-related funds, ensuring costs are maintained within allocated budgets.
- Ensure timely delivery of all R&P and Matching Grant case reports.
- Participate in the development and writing of grant proposals in support of the work of the Resettlement Services team.
- Maintain ongoing communication with leadership on the status of the programs, clients and outcomes and provide timely reports on any management and contract compliance issues.
- Engage with the IRC Leadership Team and liaise with other program managers to ensure efficient collaboration with all departments in the delivery of quality services.
- Represent IRC in resettlement-focused meetings and events with local partners and community stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Social Work or related field
- Minimum five years related work experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Minimum two years’ experience in managing human service programs including previous experience in supervising staff.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Proven ability to work under pressure with deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding organizational, leadership and team-building skills. Demonstrated ability to promote an organizational culture that reflects IRC’s core values of service, accountability, integrity, and equality. Ability to lead in a way that recognizes that IRC’s work is best accomplished through the true collaboration of individuals from many cultures with a great variety of skills and perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically in a multi-cultural setting and with limited-English proficiency speakers.
- Fluency in English required. International work or study experience and second language abilities a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), internet research, and experience using databases and information gathering systems.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable access to an insured vehicle.
- Combination of working in a standard office environment and work in the community including meetings with community partners.
- May require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires new hires to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for any in-office or hybrid positions. All IRC US offices require full vaccination to attend any in-office functions (e.g., meetings, trainings).
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
US Benefits: We offer a comprehensive and highly competitive set of benefits. In the US, these include: 10 sick days, 10 US holidays, 20-25 paid time off days depending on role and tenure, medical insurance starting at $120 per month, dental starting at $7 per month, and vision starting at $5 per month, FSA for healthcare and commuter costs, a 403b retirement savings plans with immediately vested matching, disability & life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program which is available to our staff and their families to support counseling and care in times of crisis and mental health struggles.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you