Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Business Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive Insurance Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavours
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard the reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfil all company-established policy obligations
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc qualification in Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience in insurance sales or a similar role.
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Must have a robust existing client database, especially brokers.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
N2,000,000 – N4,000,000 annual gross salary.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.