Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system. We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instructor – Entrepreneurship
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a dynamic and innovative educator to join our team as an entrepreneurship instructor. The college seeks an adept problem solver with a penchant for being a continuous learner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Help students develop the growth mindset they need to persevere and succeed in all aspects of life.
- Engage parents and families in educational programs that result in advocacy for greater opportunities in both their families and communities.
- Work with other educators to create a community of learners with a practice grounded in data analysis, reflection, and collaboration.
- Provide learning experiences that build critical thinking skills and approaches to problem solving used both in classrooms and in life.
- Will teach Entrepreneurship, a project-based college prep course where students analyze and develop a small business
- Help students learn the principles of entrepreneurship and how the market economy and ownership lead to wealth creation.
- Teach students the skills necessary to become entrepreneurs and also the attitudes, characteristic, and techniques need to be successful entrepreneurs.
- Help students they learn about saving and make future investments in order to meet their financial goals in life.
- Design course curriculum and learning methodologies.
- Coordinate the vocational activities in the college.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, and advanced degrees or business/management certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- The ideal candidate will have experience teaching high school, as well as prior knowledge of project-based learning.
- Experience within the fields of Economics, Statistics, and Entrepreneurship or proven success as an entrepreneur.
- An excellent public & motivational speaker.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to apply real life setting to learning.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.