National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor (NYSC)
Locations: Ikeja, Ajah, Ikorodu – Lagos & Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: NYSC
- Corp members are needed to serve as ICT Instructor
- The instructor is responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation of training to clients according to NIIT’s cardinal rules/curriculum structure.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses
- B.Sc Degree
- Must possess baisic knoweldge of (IT) or have an (IT) experience / background.
- Must be a corper member in need of PPA who has either been posted or redeployed to Lagos.
- Must be ready to resume work immediately.
N25,000 – N30,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.