Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- You are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs.
- In addition, you will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties, to maintain a vibrant social media presence in line with RIGO Microfinance Bank brand.
- Your job responsibilities include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures in line with RIGO Microfinance bank objectives
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Champion the banks IT Strategy and ensure implementation in line with regulatory requirement.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending employee policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all employees, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Seek staff and board training needs and develop a suitable training plan.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.