Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Compile safety programs
- Regularly inspect equipment and site
- Practice safe working techniques
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations
- Conduct regular toolbox meetings to share best practice techniques
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management
- Ensure Technicians are wearing the correct PPE
- Monitor technicians.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate Degree
- A NEBOSH certificate is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in this position
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.