Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- The incumbent will ensure the implementation HSE expectations and initiatives at all Company’s sites whilst ensuring that policies, procedures and processes are understood and consistently implemented.
- Implement policies and procedures for compliance with HSE legislation and best practices and communication to workforce.
- Ensure that monthly hazard/ risk assessment is systematically carried out.
- Investigate all accidents, incidents and near misses promptly in line with Company policy.
- Organization of safety induction, safety meeting and training.
- Supervise Daily confirmation of product quality in all building sites before building
- Ensure good housekeeping practices to maintain site cleanliness and follow all safety and environmental regulations on sites to ensure incident free work.
- Making sure all firefighting and HSE equipment are in serviceable condition.
- Provide HSE Construction and Project support
- Coordinating monthly fire and Emergency drills.
- Enforces safety & security policies.
- Supervises the corporate security guards.
- Liaises with the community and statutory bodies on HSE matters.
- Support all HSE function as required.
QMS, EMS & QH& SMS Responsibilities
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- Ensure that qualified personnel and other resources are available to implement the QMS.
- Ensure that services satisfy customer requirements including quality, safety, cost, schedule, and performance; and
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards, and documented procedures.
- Ensuring the integration of the OHSMS and EMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Ensuring effective management of environmental aspects, risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensuring that the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems achieves its intended results within department.
- University Degree (Preferably Engineering or Applied Sciences course)
- 3- 5 years cognate working experience in similar QA/QC role
- in Construction, Oil & Gas industry.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, 14001, & OHSAS 18001.
- Excellent presentation, Computing and IT Skills.
- Excellent in writing and speaking English.
- Familiar with General HSE regulations.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online