Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Establish and review key operational risk indicators/key control standards and formulate action plans to minimize the Bank’s exposure to fraud and losses.
- Manage the Bank’s operational risk exposure by supporting the Business to identify areas of operational risk exposure and by developing and implementing corrective action.
- Design, develop and keep updated the Banks’ Operations Manual and ensure compliance to all operational guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for re-engineering business processes to improve customer service, cost effectiveness and controls.
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations.
- Ensure that effective documentation is in place, in the form of user guides and implement operational improvements to reduce operational costs, tighten controls to improve service quality and customer service.
- Manage the Banking Operations Department (staff and budget).
- Central Operations – Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Card Operations – Account Services, Chargeback & Fraud & Reconciliation of the Bank’s debit card activities
- Treasury Operations – Money Market and Derivative Products, FI Transaction activity and 3rd Party Funds / Investment processing
- Credit Operations – Loan sanction fulfillment, & administration distribution (Retail, Business, Commercial and Corporate and Institutional segments)
- whilst ensuring the identification and management of underlying operational risks.
- Special Product management. All specially designed product to address transfers of fund, Deposit and risk asset.
- Any other activity as may be assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Detailed knowledge of Banking procedures and policy principles at all levels.
- Ability to translate local regulatory requirements into thorough knowledge of Operational routine in Banks.
- Thorough knowledge of Cash Management, Account Services, Clearing and Payment functions.
- Extensive knowledge of Treasury Operations and Electronic Banking.
- Understanding and application of Best Practice in all areas of Operational Banking with ability to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Analytical and practical understanding of workflow, capacity planning / optimization and process implementation.
- Ability to recognize problems and apply Risk Management techniques to address them.
- Ability to plan & prepare the strategy and annual budget requirements for the operational environment.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong Leadership, team management, developing and mentoring.
- Metrics driven mindset.
- High level influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship building, negotiation, problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Ability to multitask, cross knowledge of entire banking activities to work outside your comfort.
- Ability to proactively identify roles requiring attention.
- Applicant most reside within Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.