ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group ESG Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- The Job Holder will manage the ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) help desk for ARM Group, to form part of the shared services grouping for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run the ESG help desk for ARM Group, to form part of the shared services grouping for the business.
- Provide technical support to ARM Holding Company Limited and its subsidiaries in implementing ESG practices in their investment and lending activities;
- Contribute to the analysis of emerging ESG trends and regulations/standards and their potential impact an overall ESG perspective of the company and its subsidiaries;
- Work closely with investor relations to compile the company’s ESG performance. This will include the annual ESG Highlights Report, ESG content on the corporate website, ESG overview presentations, etc., and support external communication to investors and stakeholders on material developments in the firm’s ESG performance
- Liaise with Managers to improve diversity, business conduct and governance at all subsidiaries and share best practice
- Monitor industry trends and disseminate emerging innovation and best practice
- Working closely with the ESG Committee consisting of all Subsidiary ESG Champions, to develop and implement investment metrics and KPIs that will drive the business to deliver continuous improvement in ESG performance and provide a consistent approach across all subsidiaries. These metrics should:
- Be based on knowledge and analysis of external ESG assessments and reporting requirements or certification schemes, such as GRESB, UNPRI and TCFD;
- Align with industry best practice as articulated by external bodies and ‘best in class’ peers; and
- Utilise KPI data and benchmarking questionnaires to coordinate the company’s responses to relevant external ESG assessments such as TCFD and UNPRI.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Sustainability, and 7 years of relevant professional experience from a top-tier financial services / investment / financial firm, consulting firm, or similar role in a corporate role (or equivalent education and experience).
- Experience working in or with the financial services industry is required. This may include experience with ESG investing, ESG investment stewardship, financial services consulting, etc.
- Strong analytical skills including use of Excel, plus monitoring, reporting, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online