Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Assisting with Planning individual audits, defining internal audit objectives and preparing audit plans
- Assisting with Completing on-site business audits, evaluating the effectiveness of controls and writing up reports.
- Contributing to the overall development of the Bank’s internal audit function
- Preparing work papers and financial reports to support the findings and conclusions and making recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Following up on actions arising from audit assignments as required and preparing status reports in that regard.
- Account reconcilations
- Performing ad hoc projects as required.
- Identifying ways in which the Bank can deliver better value for money and improve the services used
- Challenging current working practices and finding ways to improve internal risk controls
- Proactively evaluating risks and internal controls against changing trends and market and economic conditions
- Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
- Good project management and team working abilities.
- Commitment to gaining professional qualifications and ongoing self-development.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
Leave a Comment