Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager, Operations
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- GM operations responsible for all current contracts and supporting the GMD to grow the business aggressively.
- Responsible for day to day interaction with all clients and ensuring effective implementation end to end.
- Responsibility for bid and tender management and ensuring each contract delivers value exceeding initial estimates.
- Managing the business delivery on behalf of the GMD and ensuring all stakeholders up to ES NCDMB and GGM NAPIMS recognise the step change in delivery outcomes.
- Responsible for relationship with all rig owners and other service providers and identifying opportunities for own rig “purchase.
- A Degree in Engineering Discipline
- Must have at least 7 years experience in Rigging.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Bachelors Degree in related Engineering field
- Experience: Minimum Experience – 7 Years
- Other experience: 5 – 8 work experience in rigging
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online