Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a result of growth and expansion, we are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit.
- General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
- Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
- Set policies and processes.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Direct the employee assessment process.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management.
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors).
- M.Sc / MBA in Business or relevant field.
- Minimum of 20 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role.
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Strong business development skills.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.).
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.