Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finishing Foreman
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- To coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites and be the key component for completion of projects. To be the point of reference of both workers and supervisors.
- To exhibit leadership and experience in direction of workers by making quick, well organized, and safe decisions.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of staff
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to project manager, engineers, executive management etc
- Plan weekly/monthly work in steel fixing and formwork teams
- Calculation of concrete and rebar quantities on daily and weekly basis and to plan for deadlines.
QMS, EMS & QH& SMS Responsibilities
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- Ensure that qualified personnel and other resources are available to implement the QMS.
- Ensure that services satisfy customer requirements including quality, safety, cost, schedule, and performance; and
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards, and documented procedures.
- Ensuring the integration of the OHSMS and EMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Ensuring effective management of environmental aspects, risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensuring that the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems achieves its intended results within department.
- OND / HND / BSc / Equivalent Technical College certificate
- Minimum of 10 years of combined Civil Engineering & Road Construction works.
- Strong knowledge and background in Road, Bridge, & Irrigation Construction
- Strong ability to communicate in proper and fluent written and spoken English
- A strong sense of professional, organizational & leadership skills
- Understanding of program of schedule of works
- Understanding of technical details about construction of civil work and road works
- Understanding of producing Civil & Road works to specific standards as per design.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online