Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
Job Title: Filling Station Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
Roles & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate for our stations would be someone who is people oriented, self-motivated, dependable, and able to work effectively and safely in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
- The Station Manager plans, directs, organizes, and implements the daily operational activities of a retail station.
- Primarily responsible for the achievement of station objectives, the implementation of Company policies and procedures, staffing, merchandising, and maintaining high standards of customer service and safety.
- Adopts and demonstrates philosophies and standards regarding station operations, image, and personnel management. Provides exceptional customer service and ensure team does the same, including but not limited to, a pleasant greeting, smiling, making eye contact, soliciting additional sales, processing the transaction accurately, thanking the customer and inviting them to return.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote values.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate to your team, customers, colleagues, management and vendors.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and policies.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the station. Duties include control and monitor station expenses and inventory, conduct mini-audits, computer entry, cleaning, maintenance, and customer relations.
- Manage matters relating to the team. Duties include recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, developing, and performance management.
- Assists Supervisor in special assignments or projects and keeps Area Manager informed of station operations.
- Performs all duties of station staff as required.
- Must conduct themselves at all times, in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of University Degree, HND.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.