La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Planned Start Date: 04 / 04 / 2022
- The Executive Assistant acts as the direct support to the Managing Director / CEO.
- He is also in charge of internal communications of the Bank.
- To plan, organize, coordinate and control all administrative and operational procedures, activities and documentation related to the MD’s office.
- Work with other departments in respect of internal communications.
- Manages the MD’s schedules and set up his appointments.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
Main responsibilities and task include, but not limited to the following:
Customer Service in respect to MD’s Office:
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Responds to visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate channel
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Handle incoming mails and other materials
- Set up and maintain necessary filing systems and database
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Support in organizing internal and external events
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
Collate and Communicate Advans NEWSLETTER (A-Connect) to all staff every month
- Communicate all HR movement i.e. New staff, promotions, re-deployments, re-assignment and exits
- Send new Motivation e-mail to all staff monthly
- Communicates occasionally:
- Special project presentation
- General event notifications e.g staff bonding activities, special meetings and events,
- Special days (International Women’s Day, World’s AIDS day e.t.c)
- Mail about Public holiday declaration
- The Internal communication officer needs to work closely with the marketing department and the HR department.
- The duties will evolve with the position and additional duties may be added by the supervisor.
- Applicants must possess a Degree / HND in a relevant course of study with a minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online