Apply for the ongoing Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation seeks to end global pediatric HIV/AIDS through prevention and treatment programs, research, and advocacy.
Job Title: Controller
Location: : Washington, U.S.A
Sector: Non Profit
Experience: Mid Career
Please Note: All US employees of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including remote staff. Proof of vaccination will be required. The Foundation will provide reasonable accommodations based on medical or religious grounds.
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Controller will be responsible for oversight of all accounting and reporting activities. The Controller will lead the day-to-day accounting operations of a global NGO with an annual budget of $160+ million and supervise a team of six staff including functional responsibility over global accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and grants administration. The Controller will ensure that the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect as the Controller?
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate US GAAP standards and donor regulatory requirements.
- Oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting; ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets throughout the grant/fund period; collate financial reporting materials for US government (USAID and CDC), corporate, and foundation grants.
- Manage the monthly consolidation and close process of EGPAF’s HQ operations and 12 country operating units including reconciliation of intercompany accounts and multicurrency exchange.
- Responsible for effective management of EGPAF’s treasury function including oversight of banking relationships, investments and lines of credit.
- Manage organizational cash flow by working in partnership with the Finance and Country Support team and Regional Operations staff.
- Establish and maintain global accounting standards including revenue and cost recognition, indirect rates and restricted and unrestricted transactions. Implement new accounting standards as they arise.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of EGPAF’s financial status.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual external financial statements, Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards, and tax form 990.
- Working with EGPAF’s external auditors manage the annual external audits including financial statements, single audit, 403B, and donor specific audits.
- Coordinate, with EGPAF’s Cognizant Agency, the annual indirect rate reconciliations and provisional rate request.
- Oversee HQ transaction processes, including payroll and AP, and all applicable reporting and tax payments.
- Support the COO in engaging the Board’s Finance and Audit committees.
To be successful, you will have:
- The ability to work effectively across a global organization and display outstanding communication, organization and analytical skills.
- Minimum of a BA; Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration and/or Finance
- CPA with current license
- Minimum seven years’ experience with management of federal grant funding, preferable in a global non-profit environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental grant and contract funding with working knowledge of OMB Circular 2CFR200, Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principals, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards and the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of non-profit accounting principles
- Solid experience coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments
- Strong team leadership skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Technology experience with overseeing software and system installations
- Experience with diverse system environments including Great Plains, QuickBooks and Unit4/Agresso
- Previous experience with international business operations preferred
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve. Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of historically underrepresented communities.
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to country law requirements, EGPAF complies with US laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact email@example.com .
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you