Apply for the ongoing European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is an international financial institution founded in 1991. As a multilateral developmental investment bank, the EBRD uses investment as a tool to build market economies.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Purpose of Job
The Analyst, Portfolio Manager position is central to the Bank’s structure of operations. In close cooperation with colleagues from other departments (Banking, Finance, Risk, OGC, Nuclear Safety, OCE, etc.), the Analyst, Portfolio Manager oversees the process and approves all disbursements (including loans, equities, grants, etc.) and post-signing, leads the process of any required changes to legal documentation between the EBRD and its counterparties to ensure that all operational, legal and credit risks are minimised.
Also see: Partners In Health Job Recruitment – U.S.A
Accountabitlites & Responsibilities
- Review new and existing loan, equity, grant, bond and hybrid project documentation to ensure the accuracy of all financial details and compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures within their portfolio.
- Approve disbursements and mitigate risks and losses by ensuring all client obligations as set as covenants and conditions precedent to disbursement are met or waived.
- Lead the internal approval process for waivers, consents, amendments and notices, drafting relevant legal documentation in order to protect the interests of the Bank and eliminate potential events of default.
- Facilitate the process of dealing with events of default with all necessary counterparties, to ensure all relevant procedures are implemented.
- Motivate and train Banking staff and external clients within agreed policies and procedures to maintain a high standard of work practices and ensure that objectives are met.
- Supported by senior managers be the main point of contact for the B-lenders and parallel lenders after signing and manage all loans with an A/B or parallel loan structure to protect co-financiers’ interests and nurture opportunities for additional investments in the Bank’s operations.
- Advise relevant departments about specific waivers that may have significant implications for particular projects to ensure that the decision-makers are aware of the risks involved.
- Develop specialist expertise in products, processes and procedures to become a centre of excellence for the benefit of the Bank
- Recommend changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure relevance to current work and market practices
Also see: Save the Children Job Recruitment – United Kingdom
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Good bachelor’s degree preferably in business, finance or law from a leading university in a country of operations.
- Advanced banking, legal and credit skills are preferable.
- Comprehensive knowledge and extended experience in working with banking products including term loans, revolving loans, trade facilities, syndicated loans, equities, funds, bonds, grants, parallel loans, guarantees.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and presentations skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Commercial orientation and awareness.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and efficient multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- The ability to operate in an environment with continuously changing priorities and to resolve conflicts between various parties.
What is it like to work at the EBRD?
Our agile and innovative approach is what makes life at the EBRD a unique experience! You will be part of a pioneering and diverse international organisation, and use your talents to make a real difference to people’s lives and help shape the future of the regions we invest in.
The EBRD environment provides you with:
- Varied, stimulating and engaging work that gives you an opportunity to interact with a wide range of experts in the financial, political, public and private sectors across the regions we invest in;
- A working culture that embraces inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- An environment that places sustainability, equality and digital transformation at the heart of what we do.
Also see: World Bank Group Job Recruitment – U.S.A
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you
Leave a Comment