Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
- The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth.
- Oversees daily activity of the team.
- Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports as needed.
- Provides advice and guidance to other employees.
- Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines.
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Improves existing systems and policies.
- Promotes and enforces safety in the workplace.
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- At least 20 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Outstanding business development and Team Management Skills.
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.).
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metricsFamiliarity with MS Office and various .business software (e.g. ERP, CRM).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.