Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is a venture from the Sandesara Group, diversified in Petroleum Exploration and Production. The Sandesara Group has many successful and diversified ventures, Leading ventures of Sandesara Group are Sterling Biotech Limited (the flag-ship company is listed on NSE and BSE in India), Luxembourg in Europe and Singapore in Asia. PMT Machine Tools Limited, Sterling SEZ Limited, Sterling Ports Limited, Sterling International Enterprises Limited.
The Sandesara group has businesses in 4 continents namely Asia, North America, Europe and Africa The Sandesara group has ventured into Petroleum Exploration and Production in 2006 by establishing Sterling’s footprint as an Operator in an OPEC country, Nigeria. Led by the dynamic and pragmatic founder promoter and leader Mr. Nitin Sandesara as Chairman, The Sandesara group will demonstrate the slogan “Success is Natural”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diploma Engineering Trainee
- We need a Graduate Trainee for an entry-level position.
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our (Graduate Trainee Program).
- As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and travelling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
Qualifications / Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) / OND in Chemical Engineering not less than 2019-2022 should are advised to apply.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- The candidate must be from a reputable polytechnic and must have graduated not less than 2019.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Only Candidates with National Diploma in Chemical Engineering will be considered.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail (DET CHEMICAL ENGINEER).