GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Engineering Intern – NYSC
Ref No: R3631550
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- In this role you will utilize engineering knowledge and experience to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others.
- You will have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply engineering principles to assigned services tasks / projects
- Drive defined technical projects supporting the region’s installed base
- Effectively interface with engineers, customers, and senior management
- Provide support to the engineering leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online