Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- On behalf of our client we are looking for a Credit Officer to facilitate lending for our clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- Credit Officer responsibilities include preparing loan applications, evaluating clients’ financial information and calculating risk ratios. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of lending procedures and customer service experience.
- Ultimately, you will help our clients acquire loans in a timely manner, while ensuring we comply with the law.
- Review loan requests.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation.
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests.
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates).
- Set up payment plans.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals.
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
- B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer service experience.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.